web analytics

Advertise / PR

Why advertise here?

Songbird is a blog about craft, home décor and about having fun with it all. My readers are smart and intelligent women who like to turn their houses into true homes without breaking the bank. They are gifted, resourceful and always looking for inspiration and fun ways to express their creativity.

 

Songbird Heart

 

Songbird is broadcasting from the Netherlands, but my readers come from all over the world. Around 75% of my readers live in North America, the majority of the other 25% are European.
Currently, according to Google Analytics,  Songbirdblog  receives over 50,000 visitors and over 300.000 pageviews per month, not including RSS feed and email subscribers.

 

What y’ll get?

If you advertise on Songbird you will get a premium sidebar position and my loyal support. I’ll use my Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and Pinterest  accounts to get the word out. I will write a sponsor shout-out post regularly and if you let me know about special promotions you are running I will mention them.

 

What’s available

The community of creative women is awesome, and I’d love to do my part in spreading the word. If you have a cottage industry, a creative blog or an Etsy style shop, I’d love to help you in reaching new audiences.

I have three ad sizes available

A 125 x 125 pixel ad button spot in my sidebar is $40 per month and there are 20 of these spots available (10 of them are visible at a time, and the other 10 appear every time my blog is refreshed.).

A 300 x 145 pixel ad banner spot in my sidebar is $75 per month and there are 10 of these spots available (5 of them are visible at a time and the other 5 appear every time my blog is refreshed.).

A 250 x 300 Premium ad banner spot in my sidebar is $100 per month, and there are 6 of these ad spots available (3 of them are visible at a time, and the other 3 appear every time my blog is refreshed.).

Please static image ads only- no flashing ads please.

 These rates my change at any times but only for new signups.

There are no text-links ads available on my site.

To see if there are any ad spots available and to purchase your ad spot

click here:

 

Sponsored Posts

 If you are interested in a more personal approach, or would like for me to do a product review or a sponsored post. Please contact me and we’ll discuss the possibilities and fees.

 

A final note

These rates are for cottage styled industries only. If your business doesn’t fall in this category and you are interested in advertising here too, please use the contact form to get in touch with me.

 

If you have any questions. Please use the contact form to get in touch with me.