This Tuesday is officially day six of my Christmas holiday and after sharing so many projects with you lately, let’s get real again. Here is my first list I am going to share with you now (be prepared I am all about lists especially around this time of the year, so many more will follow).
The list of all the things I haven’t done and should have done or wanted to have done by now.
- I have not figured out what I am going to bring to Christmas dinner (I just know it should be tapas)
- I do not know what I am going to wear to Christmas dinner
- I have not bought, written or sent one Christmas card
- I have not written a couple of ‘back up posts’ as I have been wanting to do forever.
- I have not cleaned up my craft room after my recent Christmas crafting spree
- I have not made a gift for a baby shower right after Christmas
- I have not finished putting together a surprise packet for my out-of-the-country sister (will be glad if it arrives there before the new years).
- I have not thrown one snow ball yet
- I have hardly taken any snow pictures
- I have not worked on any of the projects that keep bouncing around in my head and that I want to share with you all.
“What Have I been doing?”
Well nothing really. Just hanging out with my laptop, reading magazines, eating to much chocolate, watching to many chick flicks, making lists and thinking about all the things I could be doing.
How about you? Are you still in go-go mood or have you slowed down too?
If you liked this post enter your email address to subscribe to posts via email: