Happy New Year Everybody!
I have not fallen of the face of the earth.
I have not forgotten about you.
I am just starting up this new year one job at a time, so once I get my office rhythm back I’ll start working on my blogging rhythm too. Stay tuned!
In the mean time there is this:
Happy New Year and welcome to the first Vintage Inspiration Party of 2015! We are happy you are here. Who are we? We are 4 bloggers who love vintage, old, lovely and lacey, junky and rusty. And when you share here, your link shows up on 4 blogs so you get a lot of bang for your buck, or link up!
1. Becky @ Beyond The Picket Fence
2. Betsy @ My Salvaged Treasures
3. Angie @ Knick of Time
4. Marianne @ Songbird
Last week we had two link-ups and Becky selected some highlights from both, so sit back and enjoy before linking up this week.
Cute, junky LOVE sign from Vintage With Laces.
Adore this wagon table from Lovely Weeds.
Beautiful broaches and jewelry displays from Sadie Seasongoods.
A quick entryway makeover from Dirty Hands, Beautiful Life.
Anastasia Vintage shared a darling drawer makeover.
I want this cabinet that Love My Simple Life scored.
DIY Beautify shared an old hutch turned cute coffee bar.
What a sweet, vintage laundry room from Concord Cottage.
If you were featured, feel free to display this button.
Now, it is your turn to link up what you have been up to in the new year.
Link Party Guidelines
– You are welcome to share anything vintage or vintage inspired. This includes yard sale finds, repurposed and upcycled creations, family heirlooms, and even vintage or vintage inspired items you have for sale. If it’s been around awhile or just looks that way…share away!! No food links please.
– Pin away, but please be sure to pin directly from the original source, not from my blog.
– Be sure to have a visible link to Songbird (or the other party throwers) within your post (text link is fine) within your post.
– By linking up with the Vintage Inspiration Party you agree that your photos and links may be shared on Pinterest, Facebook, and other social media sites. You may be included in a round up to promote the party or individually with a link back to you. We love what you share and the extra exposure is a benefit to everyone.
We look forward to your links!