Welcome to the Vintage Inspiration Party!
It’s a very special party we have planned for you today, because we are inviting you to share your BEST Vintage-Inspired Everything from 2014. We want to see those projects, rooms, and home decor that you are most proud of from 2014 (vintage-inspired only please)!
We have 2 link-ups for you to use – The 1st is specifically for your BEST from 2014 . The 2nd link-up for anything vintage inspired that is NEW to the party (our regular link-up)!
Your hosts have worked on hundreds of projects all together, but we’ve each selected our 4 favorites to share with you today! Please take a moment to visit EACH host, and thank them for helping to make this such a fabulous party for everyone who loves vintage!
Betsy @ My Salvaged Treasures
1. The Making of a Vase
2. Salt & Pepper Shaker Necklaces
3. Wheel Meets Lamp Base
4. Repurposed Sewing Machine Cabinet into Wall Hooks
Now, let’s see YOUR Best from 2014!
~~~ Please take a moment to look over our Link Party Guidelines ~~~
– You are welcome to share anything vintage or vintage inspired. This includes yard sale finds, repurposed and upcycled creations, family heirlooms, and even vintage or vintage inspired items you have for sale. If it’s been around awhile or just looks that way…share away!! No food links please.
– Pin away, but please be sure to pin directly from the original source, not from my blog.
– Be sure to have a visible link to Knick of Time within your post (text link is fine).
– This is a party, so please try to stop by and visit some of the other links.
4 links per blog limit.
If you liked this post enter your email address to subscribe to post updates or my newsletter via email: