Welcome back to the Vintage Inspiration Party!
It’s that time of the week again for sharing up to four of your vintage inspired treasures and projects that make you smile.
We’re always happy to have you here whether you’re linking up or checking out all the inspiration.
When you link up with Vintage Inspiration Party your links show up on all four blogs! That’s four times the fun and exposure!
This is the place to share anything old, treasured, passed-down or tattered, but you can also share projects that were made to look old, including repurposed and upcycled creations.
Vintage: (adj.) 1.) used to describe something that is not new but that is valued because of its good condition, attractive design, etc. 2.) used to describe something that has the best qualities or characteristics of the things made or done by a particular person, organization, etc.
4. [email protected] Salvaged Treasures
Why can’t I find trophies like these at a reasonable price? Lost & Found really scored when she found these beauties in an antique mall that used to be a Walmart.
The Little White House on the Seaside shared a recap of her amazing cottage kitchen renovation.
Pink Postcard transitioned her mantel from Christmas to Valentine’s Day by adding a few red, white, and pink accents. I love that sweet little truck that’s hauling a Valentine.
This Anthropologie knock off pom pom banner created by Coastal Charm looks so charming on her rusty garden gate. You also need to check out the pom pom wreath she created.
I love how D.D.’s Cottage transformed this beautiful rocking horse. Don’t you love those old wheels?
Check out the before pictures of these mid century bar stools that Artsy VaVa found for just $6.99 each at the Salvation Army. What a difference a fabulous paint job makes.
I love this winter mantel vignette created by Paper Daisy Design. She’s even offering a free printable download of her gorgeous winter scene photograph.
Past, Present, & Patina turned this rusty old tractor grill into this one-of-a-kind photo holder.
We’d love for you to share the news if you were featured this week.
Now, it is your turn to link up.
~~~ Please take a moment to look over our Link Party Guidelines ~~~
– You are welcome to share anything vintage or vintage inspired. This includes yard sale finds, repurposed and upcycled creations, family heirlooms, and even vintage or vintage inspired items you have for sale. If it’s been around awhile or just looks that way…share away!! No food links please.
– Pin away, but please be sure to pin directly from the original source, not from my blog.
– Be sure to have a visible link to Songbird (or the other party throwers) within your post (text link is fine) within your post.
– By linking up with the Vintage Inspiration Party you agree that your photos and links may be shared on Pinterest, Facebook, and other social media sites. You may be included in a round up to promote the party or individually with a link back to you. We love what you share and the extra exposure is a benefit to everyone.
– This is a party, so please try to stop by and visit some of the other links.
Let’s get this party started!!