This post contains Affiliate Links. For more info, see my full disclosure here.
Aaahhh you want to get in touch with me. Great, love it!
But before you do let me first answer some Frequently Asked Questions:
1. I live in the Netherlands and my native language is Dutch. I try my best, but English will forever be a foreign language to me, so please don’t take offense if I make mistakes in my English. I will be happy to correct any typos I made, if you point them out to me politely.
3. All text and images on my blog are my own (unless clearly stated otherwise) and therefor fall under my own personal copyright.
4. You do not have to ask my permission to feature my work on your personal blog, provided that you use no more than two images in your article and provide a proper link back to my blog. If you want to use more of my images, please contact me first.
5. I’d love to give you paint references, supply sources and shopping hints, but since I live in Europe most of them will not be useful for anyone not living on the old continent. If I have found or used something that is easily available anywhere I try to always reference it in my post. So please check there first for the information.
6. I’d love to work with any brand that fits my style and my audience. If the fact that I live and blog in the Netherlands is not a problem for you, it is not a problem for me. Please do reach out to me and we’ll talk.
7. I DO NOT PLACE ANY KIND OF DO-FOLLOW AD LINKS ON MY SITE. Really don’t bother writing me with you brilliant proposal, I will not do it. Google’s search engines punish one for it and I hate them with a vengeance.
8. I DO NOT OFFER GUEST POSTS ON MY BLOG. If and when I let someone guest post on my blog it is by invitation only. So again don’t bother writing me about you brilliant idea for a post ‘my audience’ sure will love. I know my audience best and pre-canned messages are not what they are here for.