What would my world be without flowers? Boring, bland and colorless. I cannot say I have one favorite flower. Usually the one that is blooming right then is my favorite. But I have a about 10 that I love deeply.
Lily of the Valley
Because they smell so divine, they are so delicate, and they were in my mom’s bridal bouquet.
What makes a flower a favorite?
- I like most of my flowers pink, purple or white
- Many of my favorites smell divine
- I don’t have all of these favorites in my own garden (note to self: start planting)
- I could easily make another list with 10 favorites.
- Flowers are like children you can never say which one you love more.
What are your favorite flowers?