What would my world be without flowers? Boring, bland and colorless. I cannot say I have one favorite flower. Usually the one that is blooming right then is my favorite. But I have a about 10 that I love deeply.
Lily of the Valley
Because they smell so divine, they are so delicate, and they were in my mom’s bridal bouquet.
Photograph by Lara from Beachy Chic
For more gorgeous pictures from Images by Claire visit her at Claire Brocato Photography
- I like most of my flowers pink, purple or white
- Almost all of my favorites smell divine
- I don’t have all of these favorites in my own garden (note to self: start planting)
- I could easily make another list with 10 favorites.
- Flowers are like children you can never say which one you love more.
If you liked this post enter your email address to subscribe to post updates or my newsletter via email: